Sunday 2 October 2016

Alpha/Dictionary Challenge - E


We have been given our new letter today for The Craft Barn's Alpha/Dictionary Challenge and as I have a free afternoon from looking after our grandson I got on with it straight away!  The letter is E and I went for Elegant.  I was able to use one of the first stamps I bought many years ago - it got a lot of use back then when I took part in swaps etc but I've not used it for some time, some backing paper from a pad I also bought ages ago and couldn't find much use for, and a couple of rub ons that just about still work!  As always I added another couple of E words.

12 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is a stunning card l like it a lot x

Mickie said...

Lovely to see stamps and papers from way back when (well perhaps not that long ago!!) Thank you for joining in the Craft Barn Challenge. xxx

Elaine said...

The elegant lady goes so well with the background. It's a good excuse to use long lost stamps for these challenges!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've never seen that stamp, Leslie, so your elegant lady was new to me. It was great you found a use for it, as well as some backing papers and rub-ons that you might not have used had this project not called for it. It's a gorgeous entry.

Scrapmate said...

A very elegant page. It's nice to revisit old stamps again isn't it?

kaybee said...

What a very elegant collage, love all the elements.

WendyK said...

A lovely page to illustrate the letter E. It's great to use up some of our stash.

Craftyfield said...

That lady stamp fits in perfectly with the background and I love that Vintage feel. Superb page!

Crafty Claire said...

Very pretty and elegant indeed. It's great when your old stash works perfectly on a project x

Julia said...

A very elegant lady. Isn't it nice to be able to re-use stamps that you chose when you first started stamping. I love all the elements on this project, very vintage and of course elegant.

maggie said...

The background paper is a perfect backdrop for the elegant lady image. A lovely page.

crafty creations said...

Stunning background and lovely crisp stamping Lesley - love it