Saturday 16 January 2016

Gruffies & Guests Ch# 25 - Bingo


I have just posted the halfway reminder for Gruffies & Guests' 25th challenge - Bingo.  All you have to do is pick a row in any direction and use the items within it.  This month Kym, who set the theme, is providing a lovely Surprise prize, so pop on over to the blog and take part.


For my DT work, as my crafting time is very minimal at the moment, I made a quick tag which I can then use as a topper on a card when I need one!  I used the middle row down.

I am also entering this for the House Mouse and Friends Challenge Blog - Anything Goes.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous tag, Lesley! Love how you used the images. Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Good luck!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D​

shaz earl said...

Gorgeous little tag, hope you are ok
hugs Shaz x

Beth Brovold said...

What a fabulous tag Lesley...beautifully done! Thanks for playing along with us at HMFMC...good luck!
Take care,
Beth

jackiescrafts said...

Lovely tag Lesley.
Take care
Jackie x

Christine said...

Cute tag sweet images..

Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse & Friends Mon. chall.

smiles Christine x

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a fun tag! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! Hope to see you tomorrow for the new challenge! ♥ Sue Kment

cotnob said...

This is a super tag, such adorable images.
Thank you for joining us at the House-Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Pauline
x