Sunday 1 February 2015

Beer Mats and Cereal Boxes!




I took part in The Craft Barn's Quotes & Lyrics Challenge last year, and each fortnight I altered a beer mat for the current theme.  Having got to the end of the year I needed to make something with them all and decided to do a book, so I made pages for the book from cereal boxes and found some more quotes for each one to stick on the opposite pages.  Here are a couple of pics of the completed book.





An example of the completed pages.

7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow Lesley this is stunning x

Shairon said...

Gorgeous, Lesley! What a lovely book to dip into! xx

daisy said...

Fabulous Lesley. Congratulations again on completing the challenge & they look amazing all together.

crafty creations said...

Wow Lesley absolutely brilliant - the construction is perfect - well done XXXX

jackiescrafts said...

This is brilliant Lesely what a wonderful way to keep all your altered beer mats

Jackie x

Elaine said...

Love the book you made with last year's beer mats - your cover looks great!

TwinkleToes2day said...

Oh my, this is just incredibly fabulous!! I was just thinking the other day whether you would join in the new Craft Barn challenge and what you had done with last years beer mats. I'm delighted to find you have joined in again and that prompted me to search your blog for just this project!! Superb!! :D :D