Saturday 19 April 2014

Gruffies & Guests - Ch #4 - Anything Goes with the option of Lace


I have just made the halfway reminder post on Gruffies & Guests for our current challenge, which is Anything Goes with the option of Lace.  For my DT work I have made a card using an image from a HM CD which I have to say is a lot easier than colouring in for me these days!  My eyes aren't what they used to be!  My lace is from a reel of sticky lace and I coloured the flowers with Promarkers.


There is a great prize of a £10 voucher from Bearly Mine Designs for the lucky winner, so pop on over to the blog and take part!

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Great card Lesley these Cd's do make life easy when your in a hurry to use one of the amazing and pre-coloured images enjoy your weekend x

jackiescrafts said...

What a lovely Spring time card Lesley
Happy Easter
Jackie x

Lyds said...

Hello!!!! :)
Gorgeous card Lesley! I'm still loving those 'lickle mices' :)

Don't quite know why I'm still sitting here eating Twiglets and drinking coffee at this hour though...but it gave me a chance to dust off the road to your blog!!! :)

made by fifi said...

wow! :) xxx

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful...Now this is a spring card!