Sunday 30 March 2014

12 Tags of 2014 - March

I completely forgot that I had decided to do Tim's Tags this year, and here we are almost finished with March!  I've made my version of his March tag with what I had that was the nearest to his products. Gone are the days when I used to buy stash specifically to do a challenge!  I found some Artistic Outpost stamps in my box that were ideal for this.  Unfortunately I sold my feather stamps during a declutter session, so made do with a flourish instead!

And this is Tim's version!

4 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

This is fab Lesley, it's amazing what we can find to improvise with when we have to

Jackie x

Sandra H said...

Lovely is your tag Lesley x

daisy said...

Great version of Tim's tag. I actually prefer your nest image to his xx

Debbie said...

This tag is gorgeous dearie,love it.very stylish.hugs x