Friday 13 December 2013

Christmas Candles

I haven't stamped any candles for a while and came across two blank ones in my cupboard so thought I would decorate them for pressies.  My first problem was my Stazon ink pad - it was completely bone dry!  Admittedly I haven't used it for a while, but it was stored upside down, and this is the first ink pad over many years that has COMPLETELY dried out!  Luckily I had a spare one!  My second problem was several of my Marvy Le Plumes, also fairly old, were leaking so I had to make a few impressions that weren't smudged!

Eventually I completed two candles!!  And am entering them for Ruby's Rainbow's Christmas Challenge!


4 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

Love your candles Lesley

Jackie x

shaz earl said...

Awww they are lovely so cute
hope you are good, have a lovely weekend
Shaz xx

Sandra H said...

They are stunning x

Basslady said...

how totally super-cute and delightful, hun!

thank you so much for playing along with us at ruby's rainbow challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo